Reiki Master Level III
Teaching Reiki & Clinical Mastery of this Natural Energy Healing Modality
Become a Reiki Master!
Saturday, April 1, 2023
12-7 pm Eastern • 9-4:00 pm PT
with Rebecca Austill-Clausen, MS, OTR/L, FAOTA
The Reiki Master Level III class propels your practice into a new state of awareness. Broaden your horizons by acknowledging the transformational energy of Reiki. Embrace clinical mastery and enhance your educational training expertise. Develop skills that resonate specifically with your own interests and philosophy.
Join a unique community of Reiki Masters that provide multiple enhancement opportunities for those interested in enlightenment. Determine if your expertise is more clinical, educational, or a combination of both skills.
Receive the joy that occurs when you become a Reiki Master sharing universal LOVE with our world.
- A unique Reiki Master attunement to stimulate your expertise.
- Knowledge to establish a holistic Reiki practice in your medical facility or community.
- Skills enabling you to attune and educate Reiki Level I and Level II practitioners.
- Dozens of validating research studies and resources that enrich your clinical practice.
- Additional clinical techniques that supplement your Reiki treatment.
Prerequisite: At least 6 months of Reiki practice following completion of a Reiki Level I and Level II course by any Reiki Master. A 1:1 Reiki Master Zoom interview with Rebecca prior to class attendance is required to take Level III.
Please schedule your 1 to 1 Reiki Master Interview with Rebecca and then email her: [email protected]. Please send a copy of your Reiki Level I and Level II certificates to Rebecca before attending this class. Thank you!
You’ll receive a Reiki Master Level III certificate in the Usui form of Natural Energy Healing at the completion of this 6 contact hour course.